Thursday, September 23, 2010

Al-kisah Park Jung Min and facebook

Something that I won’t forget until the rest of my life. Recently, JM start using a facebook! After so many fake accounts of him, now JM open an official facebook account for his fans. After that, I found out that he also open another facebook account which needs him to approve TS one by one. Heard so many TS complaining about that facebook, JM takes long time to approve. Well, that’s not weird. I just add him and the next time I on9, he already approve me. I look at his status, he told TS that he got like 3k friend requests. So I was like, I’m so lucky that he approve me so fast and that time he only got less than 1k friends. I leave some comments just like he told TS at his status, he loves if TS come and leave some comments. At JM official facebook account, of course there are so many fans. JM also make a new twitter account that link directly to his official facebook account. His new twitter @JungMin0403. After I leave some comments, I was thinking that I want him to reply. Because that time he doesn’t have so many friends, I think he can reply me. LOL. But I’m not hoping too much. But still I went to my twitter account, and I saw JM on9 so I twit him; asking him whether he reply our comments at his facebook. The next time I on9, I saw notification JM reply me. 8 september, I will not forget this date ^_^. Gomawo oppa. But now his facebook is gone! somebody hack his facebook. Nevermind, if he still have that facebook also will be difficult for him because can't add many friends. 1st time I'm writing my blog fully English, hope other TS can understand.

Remember our spirit? ^__^

4 comments:

  1. please...jgn ckp mcm ka baek sgt la..klu ka memg xpena kutuk2 org, memg aku kerat jari la..so dont act mcm ka tu malaikat la eh..ka ptut marh dekt org yg wat blog anti suju tu..klu dieorg xkutuk suju,ak pun xkan setat kutuk org lein..cer klu org kutuk ka bodo,xkan ka nk diam je??hbaq mai sat

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, sy mmg diam je kalo org kutuk sy.. :) because I know, I am better than them.. true tripleS xkan kutuk org camtu.. our oppa ajar ktorg baik2.. xsangke ade elf cam u ni.. tp asenye oppa suju pun xajar kutuk2 org..

    ReplyDelete